Am I psychic or crazy?

Seriously- if you don’t believe in psychics fine but then give me the medical reasons for what I’m experiencing. I hear things. Not sentences, not conversations. It’s usually one word replies (yes, no, me, you, stop) and my name. Usually direct responses randomly when I ask questions out loud. Or my name will be... show more Seriously- if you don’t believe in psychics fine but then give me the medical reasons for what I’m experiencing.

I hear things. Not sentences, not conversations. It’s usually one word replies (yes, no, me, you, stop) and my name. Usually direct responses randomly when I ask questions out loud. Or my name will be called and wake me up from sleep. I hear them outside of myself only in my right ear. And not all the time. Realistically- 4 times a year max.

Crows cawing at me (usually only one and always from behind me, I turn around and its sitting somewhere staring at me cawing) ONLY before a death. This happened 3 time in my life.

I’ve had dreams of conversations with people I knew were deaden my dream and was able to wake up and verify they existed.

I’ve been feeling finger like strokes over my arms every night for a month now. I feel dizzy followed by a rush of air and fingers.

Okay all that leads up to what happened to me 3 weeks ago. I felt the head rush, my ears rang and I was dizzy. I said outloud “if you aren’t of the light, leave now” and went back to what I was doing (I’m used to it now) felt touches then I saw what looked like a thick cloud of smoke move from left to right of my bedroom. I got up to make food and I said out loud “I feel like someone’s trying to contact me” and very clearly I heard “Me” that’s when I freaked.

I found out that my mother tried to commit suicide that same night and a crow cawed at me a week ago.

What do you think?