Guilty feelings, should I tell him?

My bf and i have been dating for over a year. Not even a full month into our relationship I made an insanely stupid mistake and my bff (a girl) and I went too far and ended up doing some stupid stuff. I told my bf about this and he didn’t care, not one bit, and I can tell when he’s lying about things not bothering... show more My bf and i have been dating for over a year. Not even a full month into our relationship I made an insanely stupid mistake and my bff (a girl) and I went too far and ended up doing some stupid stuff. I told my bf about this and he didn’t care, not one bit, and I can tell when he’s lying about things not bothering him but he truly wasn’t bothered. But, a few times before that incident my bff and I did some (very slightly) stupid stuff, just because we were messing around because we’re very close friends and it was all a joke to us and it meant nothing, we were just being stupid teenage girls and had pure intentions. I think this is what led into the main situation, which my bf knows about. Should I tell him about those few times before? If it helps, I’m a teenage girl in high schoo, and my bf and I have a very happy and healthy relationship. Nothing ever happened again with anyone.
5 answers 5