Hi, if we have high LDL (Bad cholesterol), can we still take rides such as roller coaster, luge, water rides, free fall, skydiving, etc.?

Cause they said that bad cholesterol is more prone to cardiac arrest? But according to the doctor, my bad cholesterol is not super high thats why he doesn t prescribe medicine. he only prescribe supplement (monacol) to help lower my cholesterol level. but i still need to take care of myself so does going for ride... show more Cause they said that bad cholesterol is more prone to cardiac arrest?

But according to the doctor, my bad cholesterol is not super high thats why he doesn t prescribe medicine. he only prescribe supplement (monacol) to help lower my cholesterol level. but i still need to take care of myself so does going for ride something that i should be concerned about?