I feel like my mom always tries to rub other people’s talent in my face?

I’ve been learning to sing for over a year and I just started learning how to dance etc. My mom rarely ever praises me for my talents or says I’m doing good. Which is fine, it doesn’t matter. But what does matter to me is when she listens to other kids sing or watches them dance, and then rants and raves about them... show more I’ve been learning to sing for over a year and I just started learning how to dance etc. My mom rarely ever praises me for my talents or says I’m doing good. Which is fine, it doesn’t matter. But what does matter to me is when she listens to other kids sing or watches them dance, and then rants and raves about them to me. Saying how great THEY are. I admit, I do have jealousy problems, and my mom knows that. She knows I’m sensitive when she raves about other kids, because it makes me feel less. I can admit when other kids are talented, and I can be proud of other kids. It’s just when I never get praise from my mom like that, but she’s so willing to give kids she barely knows praise and support. It just kinda sucks I guess. And it almost feels like she’s trying to rub it in or something. I know I’m good at what I do. But it can be really discouraging when my mom acts like this towards other kids and not me also. I don’t know how to deal with this. I would just like some advice I guess