Will my visa be accepted?

So after having submitting my documents for Estonian visa, at the interview I was asked why Estonia. I answered saying that- because it's a very beautiful country with great culture and not as chaotic as my country. So then he asked me- so you want to settle there?. Me- no, I intend to return home after my... show more So after having submitting my documents for Estonian visa, at the interview I was asked why Estonia. I answered saying that- because it's a very beautiful country with great culture and not as chaotic as my country. So then he asked me- so you want to settle there?. Me- no, I intend to return home after my studies. Interviewer- say you get a good job after your studies.
Me- still no because I do not want to get into a 9-11, I want to start establishing my business as soon as I finish studies. Besides I'm not studying here to get a job, it is to get skills.
Interviewer- if you're saying no to a good job, then you're saying no to your progress, you would be lying.
Me- see, job is not my priority, besides I have to return to my family and they've made it clear that I have to return.
Interviewer- Family is important, but you have to also look at your own growth.
Me- see, if the job will help me establish my business, then maybe I'll accept it.
Interview- ok.
(After some pause)
Interview- tell me about your course
Me- told
(Interviewer writes something on my application)
Interview- okay you can leave. Thank you.
(I offer a shake hand)
Me- nice to meet you
Him- nice to meet you too.