I used to be bulimic, now I cannot keep food down. What’s causing this?

Does it have something to do with the bulimia? I used to purge after every meal. I don’t purge anymore but everytime I eat I feel naseaous and food forces itself up. My stomach gets super upset and I almost always have to go to the bathroom and force myself to purge so I don’t accidentally do it around people. I... show more Does it have something to do with the bulimia? I used to purge after every meal. I don’t purge anymore but everytime I eat I feel naseaous and food forces itself up. My stomach gets super upset and I almost always have to go to the bathroom and force myself to purge so I don’t accidentally do it around people. I weigh around 280 and im 5’10. But no weight AT ALL has been lost. I just feel very slow and lethargic. I’ve had this problem for about a year now. I haven’t weighed myself in a long time but I don’t think I have any hope in losing weight if this issue is causing lethargic tendencies.
1 answer 1