Sahil
Sahil asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 4 months ago

Do you smoke? If you don't want to quit smoking then what is the reason? When will you want to quit smoking?

I already did that thank God.

It’s a disgusting habit that has an unbelievable hold over ppl, especially if smokers face very few side effects other successful quitters experienced, like becoming winded, coughing with mucus, heavy feeling in the chest when arising. Cost, health concerns are obvious to the addict, and it takes reinforcement of feeling better after stopping to make it successful. Those without the negative physical effects have a harder time being persuaded to stop.

On the morning of Dec. 28th I stood outside the Hospital and had my last cigarette.

That was the day of my quadruple heart bypass surgery. I went on the patch for a few days after and then quit those too.

Yes, I smoke. And yes, I want to quit.

Yes I smoke. I don't want to quit because I like to have something to look forward to on a regular basis. and I don't think I will quit