Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 12 months ago

How to make friends?

I'm young and I haven't had any friends for a about 8 years now. And I look around and all these other young people have friends and I really want to have that. I'm a very caring person and I'm nice but I have no idea how to socialise normally I guess you could say. I don't even think I'm weird I've just been isolated for so long. When I try to socialise it just doesn't seem to go well. And I don't know why... How do you make friends?

• tony

be friendly...come out of ur comfort zone.be social...be approachable.have purpose

Meeting new people and making friends can be overwhelming, but with a little effort and willingness to step outside of your comfort zone, you can easily make friends. Start by getting yourself out there and looking for places to socialize, like a local club or volunteer organization. Once you start meeting new people, take some time to get to know them and hang out together. You’ll also have to put some time and effort into keeping the friendship going.