I’m looking for the name of a movie I haven’t seen in years.?

What I remember is that there is a father and daughter in this sparsely lived place. There are two boys around her age (all teenagers). One is a black haired boy who tries to get intimate with her and another (redhead?) who seems to be a more innocent boy. The dark haired boy lives with his mother and has at least... show more What I remember is that there is a father and daughter in this sparsely lived place. There are two boys around her age (all teenagers). One is a black haired boy who tries to get intimate with her and another (redhead?) who seems to be a more innocent boy. The dark haired boy lives with his mother and has at least one sibling who adores fish sticks.

At one point the mother takes a bath and is electrocuted by someone throwing something into the water (a fan or hairdryer I think). The girl thinks it was the dark haired boy, but the killer ends up being the seemingly innocent other boy.
1 answer 1