What is wrong with me as a mother ?

I am a 24 year old college student who is also a mother i don t bring my kids on campus and if they do i walk as fast as possible for no one to see them i really don t tell other students i am a parent how could i as a mother be embarrassed one 😭😭 i don t understand and its depressing me i thonl alot about all the... show more I am a 24 year old college student who is also a mother i don t bring my kids on campus and if they do i walk as fast as possible for no one to see them i really don t tell other students i am a parent how could i as a mother be embarrassed one 😭😭 i don t understand and its depressing me i thonl alot about all the things i could have beem doing i take care of 3 kids no help no break nothing and i even want to date but be diffcult but i love my kids with all ny heart and i been on bed said because i can t be the perfect parent and now sucking as one i can t stop crying met a follow collgue that just invited me to a party on the campus and when i said i couldn t and they asked why i told them i have kids and their response was whooaaaa i didn t know that and for some reason i started crying i am terrible
4 answers 4