Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 10 months ago

Why should a man accept that women only want “hot men” in modern society?

Used to be if a man was having dozens of women and then other men were having none the guy would just get his throat opened up with a knife. Of course we don’t live in the Viking age anymore so it’s not acceptable to do stuff like that but how can guys get laid if they are not in the ten percent women want?

• Foofa

Funnily enough the main reason the Vikings went plundering is to earn enough wealth to woo brides when they returned to the Norse lands. They were largely second and third sons who under law didn't stand to inherit land. So while they may have raped their way across Europe they did return home in the hopes of paying a bride price and taking on good, hardworking wives. Men can't do that now because round about the 1960's humanity in most places suddenly realized females were humans too.

Most women, hot or not, would pick the man who would better support her and any eventual children they may have. Fact of life.

Even men only want hot beautiful women.

Women have have always wanted a "hot" guy. I'll say more now than any other time. Back then women were willing to marry a hairy man without a six-pack. Now your body has to be mostly shaven and fit.

Best answer please?

Hot is subjective. There are plenty of women who would fall for a chubby nerdy guy or a skinny effeminate guy, I know them myself. They are also attractive young ladies, and have many sexual opportunities outside of the conventionally "unattractive" man in question. If you are a suppossedly undesirable guy I'd suggest you put yourself out there, get to know women you find attractive, or women you don't. You may find someone sexy underneath, maybe you should be giving these women the chance you desire, too.

• Anonymous10 months agoReport

Maybe those women you know choose men who are less attractive than they can find because those men are easier to control.

"Used to be if a man was having dozens of women and then other men were having none the guy would just get his throat opened up with a knife"

i take offense to that

i am a chad

moreso, i am a CHADPREET™!!!!!

"Why should a man accept that women only want “hot men” in modern society?"

dont accept it. see if you cant kick some Chads azz. see if they will LET you, internet warrior

Source(s): nothing

men also only want "hot women" . so i dont really see ur point . lol. why is it such a crime for women to only be attracted to good looking men? women are allowed to have preferences, just like men are

• fdf10 months agoReport

Yes, women can have whatever prefferences they wish to have... now, i disagree with you about men wanting "hot women"... According to our society being obese is "not hot".... Now as you might know , in the U.S. most women are overweight yet they have no problem finding dates or husbands.

Bro look. This is me in my picture and I am obviously not the hottest but I am pretty damn good looking lol, but dude I made a Tender and dis a few other dating websites and I had some of the most beautiful women contacting me, literally girls like 7-8 out of 10. I was surprised myself because I haven't went out my way since I have been dating my beautiful baby In San Diego currently in the Navy. When I had Facebook, I had a girl hit ne up that was a legit model as her profession and I thought she was fake because I couldn't even believe I could get someone like her at the time, she went out her way to add me. But she sure showed me that she was real when I told her she is B.S. look what I am saying is girls just like cool dudes with a personality and even cute guys or in my picture I seem like a good boy, but I kind of am a bad boy. I don't have a chiseled jaw line or anything and girls want me.i am scoring bro! Big time and I am not the hottest but maybe I am wrong and I am lol

• RICHARD

Tender sounds like the site you’d go to for an emotional hookup. Maybe tender girls don’t care about grammar or spelling.

Your argument doesn't hold water on one salient point. Not ALL women WANT hot men. Yes, they love to dream, and such, but there are MANY women who want someone more average. This is proven every time I go to a mall and see some gorgeous woman with a so-so guy. Your idea that women (and by not specifying, you basically are saying ALL women) only want hot men is not universal.

And the converse is also true. Many years ago I knew Joe Conforte, owner of the Mustang Ranch in Reno Nev. He told me that it's not the skinny gorgeous women that get all the clients, but the average looking women. Even when they can pay for it, men go for what really turns them on. So again, not universal.

• Athena

Really?

"used to be"? when WAS that exactly ???