Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 months ago

To admit you lost or need help, it's hard thing for most people, to do or what?

• tony
    Favorite Answer

This does not mean you are weak or a failure. Embracing humility and seeking help are acts of strength. When you become lost, you consult a map or ask for directions. If you stubbornly forge ahead without an accurate idea of where you are and where you are headed, the road will be that much longer and frustrating.Admitting you need help is the first step…

• Tony9 months agoReport

well I am dead to some people they don't like me , all I this keep something when someone leave you can chage it , I got feeling she did not my answer to that ,becase the next time I was with her she took things from my hand and chage me meony becasd got mad at her for , and now her son having a go

• Emily

I feel the ego and a sense of pride will not allow a person to accept defeat and seek help. It needs a lot of courage and maturity in some situations to realize what is exactly happening.

• Elle

There is no shame in asking for help and/or you're lost. How cool is it that the same God who created mountains, oceans, and galaxies, looked at you and said the world needed one of you too?

Come what may, and love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0b_heiiWrc

Youtube thumbnail

It is very difficult for me to ask others for help which is why prefer not to unless absolutely necessary. Recently it was definitely necessary to ask for help and so when I did he instantly blocked me, it hurt and messed me up. That said, I refuse to ever ask anyone else for help no matter what even if it’s a life and death situation, I’m good.

• j153e

Some reasons it's not easy:

One Direction are hard thing to listen to.

A Swiss farmer, looking to ask directions, walks up to two Americans, and asks, "Entschuldigung, koennen Sie Deutsch sprechen?" The Americans stare at him. "Excusez-moi, parlez vous Francais?" he tries. The two continue to stare. "Parlare Italiano?" No response. "Hablan ustdes Espanol?" Still nothing. The Swiss farmer walks away, disappointed. The first American turns to the second and says, "Y'know, maybe we should learn a foreign language." "Why?" says the other. "That guy knew four languages, and it didn't do him any good."

• LP7

Excellent!

Not for me but maybe for other people

yes i think so wife