Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 12 months ago

If you trust jesus, why dont you wear a blindfold next time you drive?

I mean hey, at least youll go to heaven if you die, right?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

"Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.", Mt. 4:7, Dt. 6:16.

• 12 months ago

Deuteronomy 6:16 (RSVA) "You shall not put the LORD your God to the test..."

• 12 months ago

Because it is written thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God. Thanks for the question.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Good idea. I will think about it. Your right I should just place a Bible and a cross in the Passenger seat and Jesus will guide me. This is brilliant 😂 now we know a way blind people can drive. I mean why didn't car manufacturers think about this. I will have to test this on some back roads sometime. Thanks

Source(s): exposingchristianity.com
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

"The devil led Him to Jerusalem and had Him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here. 10 For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully; 11 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’ ” 12 Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’"

Source(s): Luke chapter 4
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Trusting someone who knows all things and desires only my eternal happiness and fulfillment doesn't mean abandoning common sense.

• 12 months ago

Jesus never suggested that people should be stupid, you know. If he wanted people to be stupid, why did he spend so much time teaching them?

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I'll never die. The kingdom of heaven is within you.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

God does not condone suicide, you're asking people to kill themselves expecting God to save them at the last minute.

• 12 months ago

I guess no theist have enough faith... <Laughs>

"FAITH. No one word personifies the absolute worst and most wicked properties of religion better than that. Faith is mind-rot. It’s the poison that destroys critical thinking, undermines evidence, and leads people into lives dedicated to absurdity. It’s a parasite regarded as a virtue." -- PZ Myers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.