How do I tell my sister that I don’t want to babysit for her. She has a 3 year old.?

I would babysit him from 8am-4pm. Then at 6pm I go to work until 1am and then I would have to be up before 8am to get ready and get to her house by 8. I have two jobs. My other job I work after the job that I leave at 1am. My second job is only 3 hours but by the time I get home from that one and shower and get to... show more I would babysit him from 8am-4pm. Then at 6pm I go to work until 1am and then I would have to be up before 8am to get ready and get to her house by 8. I have two jobs. My other job I work after the job that I leave at 1am. My second job is only 3 hours but by the time I get home from that one and shower and get to bed it’s going to be like 5-6am. I will get no sleep.
Worst of all, she isn’t even paying.
I just don’t know how to tell her because I “did” say yes already and she went to her job meeting and put her paperwork in and all that. But she guilted me in saying yes because she pulls the “this is my first real job and if I have no one to babysit I’m going to have to stay home and that wouldn’t be good for bills” and blah blah.
BUT WHAT ABOUT MY LIFE?!?! I am going to be throughly exhausted. She says she doesn’t have money but she can go take her kids camping at this one place and go to freakin places.
My mom doesn’t get it. No one gets it.
But I don’t want to babysit. How do I freakin tell her? I am a pu$$y about it and I have gotten myself into this AGAIN. Last year I babysat and it was HELL. I told her right off the bat I’m not doing it again and she said okay but as the days passed and it got closer to her job starting again, she went and asked me and pulls the guilt tricks.
I’m too nice for this bull. I can’t take it.