Franchise a childcare?

I want to franchise s child center and be the owner and build it up from scratch but I don’t want to work there? Is this possible ? And what would my position be than the owner ??

How do I get paid than ?? clueless

Any advice

In order to do that and not work there, you would need a little over $350,000.00 in start up cash to buy a child care franchise like 'Kindercare'; 'The Learning Group'; 'Little Gym.'..etc.

You would get paid by calling yourself the 'Director' and paying yourself a salary of however much per year you can afford after all of the business expenses are met. So if you have bought the Franchise for $350,000.00 CASH AND you set up the day care so that after ALL of the expenses (rent, utilities, payroll for staff...etc...) are paid there is $60,000.00 left over every year...then you can pay yourself anything up to $60,000.00 per year as your salary.

I believe I read something about setting up a franchise on the Your Harmonic Resonance site. If it is not there ...just do a search..'How to Set Up a Franchise.'

Unrealistic expectations. You think you just sit back & collect money without doing anything?