Why was my aunt so painfully, brutally blunt with me about my weight? Do you guys agree with her (brutally honest answers)?

My aunt was very painfully honest with me unapologetically four weeks ago. I excitedly been telling people that I've been working out but my aunt hit me with brutal honesty saying that the problem is that she can tell I'm not losing weight because I'm being inconsiderate and lazy about the foods I eat.... show more My aunt was very painfully honest with me unapologetically four weeks ago. I excitedly been telling people that I've been working out but my aunt hit me with brutal honesty saying that the problem is that she can tell I'm not losing weight because I'm being inconsiderate and lazy about the foods I eat. She said I don't give a **** about my body and I only care about putting **** in my mouth instead of trying healthier foods. She told me I need to start caring about my body more because I don't give **** about myself and only stuffing junk in my mouth and reminded me about the talk we had about diabetes. She said it right in front of my cousins. She didn't care. I was embarrassed and hurt.
Update: That wasn't what I wanted to hear. She always tells it like it is. She didn't care that my feelings were hurt. She said, "You don't care about your body and health, so why should I care about your feelings? If you can't handle being called out and getting brutal honesty from your family, then... show more That wasn't what I wanted to hear. She always tells it like it is. She didn't care that my feelings were hurt. She said, "You don't care about your body and health, so why should I care about your feelings? If you can't handle being called out and getting brutal honesty from your family, then you're not ready for the world that doesn't give a damn about your feelings. You're an adult, not a child so I will not sugarcoat things to you.
Update 2: Then she said, "Do you wanna end up like your uncle that died of diabetes?! He lost both of his legs! You don't give a ******* damn about yourself!" I started crying hard. She didn't care. She just let me suffer. Nobody came to hug me. My cousin says she is right and I'm going to hear stuff I... show more Then she said, "Do you wanna end up like your uncle that died of diabetes?! He lost both of his legs! You don't give a ******* damn about yourself!" I started crying hard. She didn't care. She just let me suffer. Nobody came to hug me. My cousin says she is right and I'm going to hear stuff I don't wanna hear and and uncomfortable once in a while. I ran into my room and cried after she and everyone left. Now I'm 287lbs. My aunt is going to be PISSED and my doctor will too.
Update 3: Sometimes my aunt is too outspoken. She tells it like it is without worrying about hurting people's feelings. She wasn't mean about it. I wish my daddy would have been there to back me up. He's brutally honest too. I only wanna hear positive stuff about me.