Could serious mass weight gainer have caused my polysistic ovary syndrome?

I’ve been taking serious mass weight gainer which is a weight gain Shake that adds an extra 1,600 calories since January. I also started eating more but I noticed I stopped getting my periods or would skip a period every two months. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and they tested my ovarys and said they’re was... show more I’ve been taking serious mass weight gainer which is a weight gain Shake that adds an extra 1,600 calories since January. I also started eating more but I noticed I stopped getting my periods or would skip a period every two months. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and they tested my ovarys and said they’re was a high level of testerone which would say I have Pcos. Could the fact that I’ve been taking this weight gainer religiously every day be the fact I’ve developed this syndrome and thrown off my insulin? I’ve stopped taking it ever since but I’m wondering should I ever take it again? Or is it high amounts of food I’ve been eating? I also was laid off so I hasn’t been working as much . I’ve been taking it since juanuary because I’ve wanted to put on weight to have a curvier appearance for boyfriend any ideas thanks
1 answer 1