Am I a spoiled little brat?

There have been many times throughout my life that I have felt spoiled. I have always been well-fed, had a roof over my head, and had a loving family. My family is well-off and my parents have gifted me with many possessions as well as experiences. I am often treated to many things other children aren't. I work... show more There have been many times throughout my life that I have felt spoiled. I have always been well-fed, had a roof over my head, and had a loving family. My family is well-off and my parents have gifted me with many possessions as well as experiences. I am often treated to many things other children aren't. I work hard in school and extracurricular says well as volunteer occasionally, but I can also have meltdowns when I can't solve a math problem or things don't go my way. In addition, sometimes I fail to see the big picture and expect things to revolve around me, forgetting about how lucky I am, and I can be impatient. I've been called spoiled before, but usually in a joking way. I have also led a quite sheltered life, and while I have some chores, I don't complete them all the time. I really wish to change to become a better person for myself and for the world. How can I change? Thanks.
5 answers 5