Should I take a community college course now or should I take it next year?

I'm taking 6 AP classes, which are AP United States History, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus, AP Spanish Language, and AP English Language. I'm also taking Speech and Debate. I do I have a study hall and I think I will have time to do the course, but I don't know for sure because it's only... show more I'm taking 6 AP classes, which are AP United States History, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus, AP Spanish Language, and AP English Language. I'm also taking Speech and Debate. I do I have a study hall and I think I will have time to do the course, but I don't know for sure because it's only been a week with my classes. I want to take a psychology course in my local community college because I failed my AP Psychology Exam in May but I did pass the class with an A. I also want to volunteer in my local medical hospital.
Update: I want to be valedictorian and I need my GPA to be at least be a 5.2. I will NOT lose to any other students in my high school. That position as valedictorian is very important to me.
Update 2: I also want to apply for human development in the community college.