Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 11 months ago

Name of movie where teen boy testifies against his mother in court so he can live on his own due to her outbursts from obsessive drinking?

I haven't seen this movie in years, and I don't remember a whole lot of details that I didn't establish already, other than that she began to drink heavily after an unclean divorce with her ex-husband.

1 Answer

  • 11 months ago

    A Place to Be Loved (1993) or Gregory K (1993) both about Gregory Kingsley and his court battle to be emancipated from his abusive family

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.