How much gasoline fumes are safe to inhale?

Today we put our lawn mower in the garage with motor oil in it obviously. The whole garage smells like a gas station, and even still from upstairs I can smell it (not nearly as bad but the smell is present.) I’m wondering how much gasoline fumes are safe to inhale, I remember reading somewhere a very long time ago... show more Today we put our lawn mower in the garage with motor oil in it obviously. The whole garage smells like a gas station, and even still from upstairs I can smell it (not nearly as bad but the smell is present.)
I’m wondering how much gasoline fumes are safe to inhale, I remember reading somewhere a very long time ago that about half a gram of gasoline will get evaporated per day from a gallon, but this smells like its way, way more than that.
About how much gasoline fumes we could be exposed to right now and how much is a “safe” amount?