Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 months ago

Please help identify this possible Lifetime movie!!!?

This is driving me insane - I CANNOT figure out this movie (and yes I’ve tried every google search and “name that movie” website that exists). Lifetime fans this one is for you. I watched a movie once and I vaguely remember it but here’s what I do remember:

1 - I THINK it was a Lifetime movie

2 - Definitely 90s era-ish ... it’s not something after 2005 for sure.

3 - I remember a girl (late teens - possibly 18 or so) who was being bullied by another girl. That girl eventually broke into her home and killed her (I think stabbed or cut her) while the girls mom was away. The mom came home and found her barely alive where she died a few minutes later. I remember her mom having to hold the girl together so she was able to speak for a minute because she was cut so bad.

This is literally ALL I remember. It’s driving me insane so please HELP ME WHAT IS IT THANK YOU.

The made-for-TV movie is called ‘The Stalking of Laurie Show’ (2000) — in the U.S.

Rivals AKA The Stalking of Laurie Snow with Mary-Margaret Humes, Jennifer Finnigan and Marnette Patterson

Popular Michelle meets shy Laurie. Laurie becomes popular herself as a result of her friendship with Michelle. One night, Michelle's boyfriend Butch assaults Laurie. Michelle finds them and wages a campaign against Laurie, starting with phone calls and escalating to violence with tragic results as Laurie lives in fear that Michelle will kill her.