Why do mustangs, chargers, bmw cars such bullies on freeways?

• Dimo
    Best Answer

I have not noticed them. Maybe it is you.

But I am in La La Land, Los Angeles, and we are mostly laid back and ignore car "bullies."

Why can't you write a coherent sentence?

I havent noticed. I do see Mustangs, Fiats, Mini Coopers drive "aggressively". That's alright; get out of My way.

Its the Dodge Ram drivers I have to watch for. A bunch of kids drive 'em like Cowboys. No signal, Slide Over, Slide Back. No warning.

• Jay P

Cars are not bullies. They are inanimate objects and are incapable of thoughts or emotions.

Go away ya little wimp

the same people would be bullies in a fiat 500

EPIC FAIL on the English grammar and capitalization. A properly asked question would be worded something like ''Why are the drivers of Mustangs, Chargers, and BMW's such bullies on freeways?''

Answer? Perhaps it is because you are so easily intimidated that anyone who drives faster or more aggressively than you is automatically a ''bully''.

• Micks3 months agoReport

as along as you understand my question is alright and this is not english test section. Can you speak greek? of course no unless you claim it. So I am better than you are in the sense that I can speak and write even this "bad"english. Oh I am greek by the way.

Yeah right. Where i live Suv drivers are the worst.