person asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 11 months ago

My mom won t let me shave my head?

My mom won t let me shave my head again! (It s already a buzz cut but I want to cut it again) I m a female and 13 she says that I don t have the mentality to make decisions tell I m sixteen she said the same thing about me wanting to be a vegitarian. I want to have a nice calm rational talk about cutting my hair but she just says "No You Cannot. Nope. Uh uh. Listen, you don t have the mentality to make these decisions at thirteen. I said at 16 you can do whatever you want!" I need help.

so you already look trashy and want to look even more trashy and are throwing a fit over your mom not wanting you to look even more trashy

You are a CHILD so you don't get to do what you want. And she's right, you don't have the mentality. ANd you can't be vegetation either, its severely unhealthy and will leave you retarded

i wouldnt shave it if you dont want an angry mom around, you can always do it when youre 18

• d j

Delays are not denials.

Wait till you're 16, as your mom told you to.

just go do it! be like surprise!

• person11 months agoReport

I would but if I shave it withought her concent shell get mad at my sister (who's head is shaved) and make her go back home