Will I win this ticket?

I was parking, so my mom went to the machine to pay and she told me she saw the parking enforcement officer look at her and when he went in to eat, I left the receipt on the window inside the car. Shes a senior, so she has problems and claims the machine didn’t ask her for my license plate. When I asked the... show more I was parking, so my mom went to the machine to pay and she told me she saw the parking enforcement officer look at her and when he went in to eat, I left the receipt on the window inside the car.

Shes a senior, so she has problems and claims the machine didn’t ask her for my license plate.

When I asked the officer what the ticket is for, he said you put the wrong plate number on the receipt. I admit the plate on the receipt put a 4 texture word that doesn’t match my plate, but the receipt says I paid before the meter expired and I have a bank history to help back it up.