Do taller women have deeper vaginas?

My ex-girlfriend was pretty tall for a female, and it seemed that her vagina was very deep. She was about 6'2". She never complained about pain when we had sex and always wanted me to push my penis in as far as it would go. But my present girlfriend feels pain if I push my penis all the way inside her... show more My ex-girlfriend was pretty tall for a female, and it seemed that her vagina was very deep. She was about 6'2". She never complained about pain when we had sex and always wanted me to push my penis in as far as it would go. But my present girlfriend feels pain if I push my penis all the way inside her vagina. But she is only about 5'3" or 5'4". Are all women's vagina's proportional to their height? Is a taller woman deeper and wider than a shorter woman?
Update: To lightworker27: I'm not sure why my asking a question bothers you. Last I checked, this website was made for us to ask questions.

I'm asking the question because I'm both curious and my gf and I are trying to figure out why she has pain during sex.

It seems like taller women are more likely to have deeper vaginas, but that doesn't mean that every tall woman has a deep vagina.