In my story there is a gay boy falling in love and he has girl bestie, but I need a name for her (and a personality if you re willing)?

The boy s name is Joshua and the boy he s falling love with s name is Brent. They don t have last names but I can do that on my one.

In my story, there is a gay boy falling in love (Joshua) and he has girl bestie, but I need a name for her (and a personality if you're willing). So what name should I do for his best friend thats a girl?

Favorite Answer

Abbie, she was born in England but moved with her mother’s job. She’s got a dry wit, sarcastic humour, and a bit aloof. Joshua brings her out of her shell and confides in her about his sexuality and his feelings. They build up a strong bond

• ?

Ramona

............

Jasmine, she's preppy and well put together but not a head honcho by any means

Joshua is God's name... anglicized of course ---God isn't a homosexual. He is Yah-Ashar

• Benny

Respectfully, isn't it better if you come up with your own names?