This is a medical question . I haven't been able to loose weight. But I have bad dehydration and diarrhea. diarrhea mostly after I eat.?

I been tested for c diff and 20 other things they did in a stool test. I drink plenty of water so much it makes me sick. .Like 8 to 10 bottles a day. Usually after eating I can throw it back up . And also have diarrhea with it. Now I'm having horrible cramping as if I'm on my period which is impossible... show more I been tested for c diff and 20 other things they did in a stool test. I drink plenty of water so much it makes me sick. .Like 8 to 10 bottles a day. Usually after eating I can throw it back up . And also have diarrhea with it. Now I'm having horrible cramping as if I'm on my period which is impossible since I got a hysterectomy in 2013. My doctor is stumped. Anyone else have this ?