Please help? How to I become a leader instead of a follower? I need serious help and advice! I am very sad and depressed.?

I have a very serious question to ask. I want to make friends, but I have never made a single friend in my life. I have serious problems. In any sort of situation, I am always the follower never the leader. I am sad. I want to make friends and be a leader not a follower. I want people to follow me. I do not want to... show more I have a very serious question to ask. I want to make friends, but I have never made a single friend in my life. I have serious problems. In any sort of situation, I am always the follower never the leader. I am sad. I want to make friends and be a leader not a follower. I want people to follow me. I do not want to follow people. I need help and advice on how I should do this because I am an extremely quiet type of person. I need help making friends and being less quiet. I want to talk, but I always get scared. I am so sad quiet that I do not even talk to my parents. Also, even if I make a friend I do not know what to do with them because I have never made a single friend in my life. Please help, this is a serious question.