What are the chances of my baby nephew getting E. Coli?

Hi! So I feel terrible and am freaking out right now because this situation is giving me extreme anxiety. So my nephew was drinking water out of a sippy cup(purchased water) and then the sippy cup fell on the floor. When I picked it up for him, I noticed that the tip of the sippy cup had all sorts of dirt/food on... show more Hi! So I feel terrible and am freaking out right now because this situation is giving me extreme anxiety.
So my nephew was drinking water out of a sippy cup(purchased water) and then the sippy cup fell on the floor. When I picked it up for him, I noticed that the tip of the sippy cup had all sorts of dirt/food on it so I decided to give it a quick rinse. I rinsed it under the sink for less than like four seconds and I did not dry the tip off. I gave the sippy cup back to my nephew and he took a small sip or two. HOWEVER, it had totally slipped my mind that my sister-in-law had mentioned the water in the town had been tested positive for E. Coli (I don't live in their town). So when I heard them talking about it, I freaked out and told her and my brother. My brother said he should be fine because it's not like the baby drank the water, since it was only droplets on the tip (inside of his sippy cup was bottled water) and my sister-in-law wasn't necessarily mad at me but she had a bit of mom anxiety and I saw her searching it up on her phone. Please tell me your thoughts and opinions and please be nice as I am only 16 years-old. Will my nephew be okay??
Update: Answers with detail please
Update 2: He's going to be turning 1 in less than a month
Update 3: When the water department tested the water only 1 out of 10 of the samples were contaminated with E. Coli.