Is Y!A not showing questions have been posted? I entered a question, it didn't show, I hit it again and again and again. Nothing. Finally...?

...fifteen minutes later, I see the same question posted about a dozen times.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It Probably Posted once but is not Accurately updating that it Posted so Because you Pressed the Button Multiple times it Posted Multiple times

You may be able to Delete some of the Duplicates

you can only delete your question if it has no answers on it if there are

no answers on it to delete it click on the x delete question button under the

blue edit menu once there is answers on it you wont be able to delete it

unfortunately

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

It's a glitch that's been occurring for a couple of days.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's a MUCH posted about glitch (in the Yahoo Answers subcategory) that has been going on for days now. Usually just a refresh of the screen will cause posts to show up. It's affecting answers as well.

You can delete the repeated posts as long as they have no answers. Always check the Yahoo Answers subcategory for questions about issues with the site. A lot of times you can find your answer without having to post.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah, it's been happening to me too, you don't get any response as to whether the question has been posted, so you hit the submit button again, and then you find that the same question has been asked multiple times. I go in and delete all but one of them. I don't know what's happening here, maybe it's a glitch with their Captcha system, because whenever this happens, I don't see a Captcha screen.

If this happens to you, then just wait about 10 seconds, and then hit your browser reload button.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

just wait a while and refresh the page

• 6 months ago

Have a little patience. Everything on Y/A is slower with the captcha system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.