my neighber had handicap sign 4 days after our big disagriment about parking. Is it passible to do all the paper work in such short time ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

It only takes a Dr. a few seconds to fill the form out and a few minutes in line, at the DMV, to get the handicap sign.

• Login to reply the answers
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Once the Dr does his part it takes about 5 minutes

My wife got a statement from her Dr, an hour later had a handicap placard for each vehicle

• 6 months ago

Are you talking about the handicap placard which takes about 5minutes waiting at DMV after a doctor has certified you?

Or are you talking about having a portion of the street designated as handicapped?

To get a handicapped space on a residential street in my community, they have to do a feasibility study. I'm guessing this would take about 2 weeks.

• ...Show all comments
    • A Hunch
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

"He" can't paint the curb. The city has to paint the curb. If you think it has been done fraudulently file a complaint with your city.

• 6 months ago

Her son in-low did all paper work , this women is cooking , cleaning, doing laundry every single day for 5 members of her family. she's older women but I still think is something fishy about it.

• babyboomer1001
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

What does cooking, cleaning and doing laundry every single day for 5 members of her family got to do with it? Do you expect that the disabled don't live their lives?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

yes...................................

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Different states, different ways this happens.

Where I live, I took the form to the doctor's, they signed it, they had to also attach a letter (DMV has very specific requirements what the letter is to say, also signed by the doctor), I take it to city hall, they reviewed it, approved it and I walked out with my wife's disability placards. one day.

• Judith
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes. I had an appointment with my doctor for a check-up and asked him for the paperwork needed to get a handicap sign. He filled in his part; I filled in my part (address, phone, etc). Went to DMV and was given the handicap sign then and there. The license plate was mailed to me.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

she mightve already had one and just wasnt using it

• renata6 months agoReport

she did not , I just wonder if this is one big scam

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.