my neighber had handicap sign 4 days after our big disagriment about parking. Is it passible to do all the paper work in such short time ?

It only takes a Dr. a few seconds to fill the form out and a few minutes in line, at the DMV, to get the handicap sign.

• RICK

Once the Dr does his part it takes about 5 minutes

My wife got a statement from her Dr, an hour later had a handicap placard for each vehicle

Are you talking about the handicap placard which takes about 5minutes waiting at DMV after a doctor has certified you?

Or are you talking about having a portion of the street designated as handicapped?

To get a handicapped space on a residential street in my community, they have to do a feasibility study. I'm guessing this would take about 2 weeks.

• A Hunch

"He" can't paint the curb. The city has to paint the curb. If you think it has been done fraudulently file a complaint with your city.

Her son in-low did all paper work , this women is cooking , cleaning, doing laundry every single day for 5 members of her family. she's older women but I still think is something fishy about it.

• babyboomer1001

What does cooking, cleaning and doing laundry every single day for 5 members of her family got to do with it? Do you expect that the disabled don't live their lives?

• Judy

yes...................................

Different states, different ways this happens.

Where I live, I took the form to the doctor's, they signed it, they had to also attach a letter (DMV has very specific requirements what the letter is to say, also signed by the doctor), I take it to city hall, they reviewed it, approved it and I walked out with my wife's disability placards. one day.

• Judith

Yes. I had an appointment with my doctor for a check-up and asked him for the paperwork needed to get a handicap sign. He filled in his part; I filled in my part (address, phone, etc). Went to DMV and was given the handicap sign then and there. The license plate was mailed to me.

she mightve already had one and just wasnt using it

• renata6 months agoReport

she did not , I just wonder if this is one big scam