Does someone saying "I don't think so.." MEAN UNCERTAINTY? PLEASE HELP THIS IS VERY URGENT?
It sounds uncertain. Does it mean "probably no..but possibly yes"??
- BlessedLv 76 months agoFavorite Answer
to me, I don`t think so means the person is unsure, but is leaning to .no
- bluebellbkkLv 76 months ago
Either they are uncertain, or they are politely saying 'You are wrong'.
- RPLv 76 months ago
It means no or disagree, in no uncertain terms.
- BookbinderLv 76 months ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- EricLv 46 months ago
If the person is being honest, then yes.
- GypsyfishLv 76 months ago
Was this a text message? In conversation, it depends on the tone of voice. In a text message, it probably means whatever it is isn't going to happen. It's a polite way of saying no.
- 6 months ago
Pretty feminine autogynephiliacs exist