JoshuaTV21 asked in SportsWrestling · 9 months ago

Do you all think that Reid Flair would've been a huge star in The WWE, when he would've signed?

I'm sure he would've signed with the WWE sooner than later, if he didn't have his personal demons. What do you all think? He would only be 31 years old, if he was still around. So he would still be in his prime. Do you think he had potential?

Personally I would say, no. Recall seeing Reid wrestle once and I think the only way he'd become a huge star is the same way Charlotte Flair has by WWE handing him everything for being Ric Flair's kid talent not withstanding.

• Hard for me to say. His Amateur Wrestling Credentials go all the way back to Elementary School. He was winning Amateur Wrestling Meets when most kids were playing Pop Warner Football. His Professional Wrestling Career could have gone any number of ways. He could have been The next Randy Orton or The next Dwayne Johnson, or he could have been the next Richie Steamboat, Bet DiBiase or Ted DiBiase and injuries could have cut short a potentially promising Professional Wrestling Career. We will never know.

The B Team would have been a trio if he were to go the wwe route

Now if he spent 5 or more years outside wwe he could be a big time sports entertainer

• Candle

I only got to see him wrestle live once and I wouldn't call what I saw as him being 'in his prime'. The prime of life? maybe, but he was nowhere near a finished product as an in-ring talent. With that said, he was a young kid and fairly new to the business. It's hard to say what his legacy would be if he had kept clean and made it on a WWE roster. So many legacies have gotten a fair shot and floundered in the spotlight including Reid's own brother.

Either way, it somewhat irks me to think we've been robbed of the son of Ricky Steamboat wrestling the son of Ric Flair for two different and tragic reasons.