Which luxury sunglasses brands are worth the money and which are to be avoided?

I am thinking of shelling out for a designer pair of shades for more business casual situations where my Oakley's would be out of place (i.e. when not sporting). I have only had experience with one designer brand pair of sunglasses (Gucci Gold Plated Aviators) my fiancee got me for Valentines day last year.... show more I am thinking of shelling out for a designer pair of shades for more business casual situations where my Oakley's would be out of place (i.e. when not sporting).

I have only had experience with one designer brand pair of sunglasses (Gucci Gold Plated Aviators) my fiancee got me for Valentines day last year. They looked cool for sure, and felt premium when wearing them; yet they only lasted a month because me being the clumsy moron I am sat on them by accident when I left them in my truck over night and they fell into the seat. Needless to say she wasn't too happy but stuck with me nonetheless haha (she is a keeper).

I don't think I'd go with Gucci again but obviously most sunglasses will break when you sit on them, other than my Oakley's apparently.

In the past I've owned Maui Jim, Oakley, and Ray-Ban. Of those, I think Maui Jim has my favorite lens, Oakley the most durable, and Ray-Ban the most stylish at that price point.

If I am going to shell out the extra couple hundred bucks, which of the following brands would be my best bet to not be a letdown to the three brands I am already used to.

Gucci, Prada, Persol, Tom Ford, Randolph Engineering, Georgio Armani, Oliver People's, or BVlgari