What does it mean when you just feel numb?

I’ve had so much go on in my life recently I can’t even feel depressed. I lost my home in a fire in 2017, Someone hit and totaled my brand new car as I pulled out of the dealership last month, now I found out my job is ending at the end of October due to the company closing and my husband and I are going through a... show more I’ve had so much go on in my life recently I can’t even feel depressed. I lost my home in a fire in 2017, Someone hit and totaled my brand new car as I pulled out of the dealership last month, now I found out my job is ending at the end of October due to the company closing and my husband and I are going through a divorce.

I don’t even feel depressed I feel completely NUMB. I literally can’t feel anything at all. If I do feel anything it’s mostly anger. What does it mean when you can’t feel anything and you are just numb?