Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 11 months ago

I got my belly button pierced today and I have cheer tomorrow what will help it?

I got my belly button pierced today and I have cheer tomorrow (I didn’t want to get it today I wanted to get it Monday so it had time to heal abit but my grandma said it would be fine) is there any thing I can do so it doesn’t tug?

• Laura

You will need to protect the piercing every time you do cheer.

Go to the drugstore and get gauze pads and a large bandage. put a gauze pad over the piercing, then use a bandage to fully cover the gauze pad and hold it in place. You will want the large 3 inch bandages for this. Anything smaller won't hold the gauze where it needs to be and you risk hurting your piercing.

You will need to do this any time you are doing something more active than just waling around to protect your piercing while it heals. It takes 6 - 12 months for this piercing to fully heal.

Can you miss one day of cheer (leading?) or just sit and watch.