Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 12 months ago

Do you think that Alien 3 is a good movie is it worth watching after part 2?

Normally I think the original movies are better than anything, but I like Aliens (#2) is best because Ellen Ripley knows her stuff. She knows about the aliens while in the original, she was oblivious. And I like Vasquez. This bad a** female in aliens. There's another female in that movie, but she isn't in it as much I don't think. Or at least isn't as popular.

I have all 4 (Quadrilogy) in a box. Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection

Lol, I think I've seen them all except for the newer Alien Covanent one. 3 is honestly not terrible. It has some good things in it but obviously a lot of it just feels somewhat repetitive. Even the fourth one is watchable too, Resurrection. I would say watch them eventually but they're definitley not worth running for.

If you want a good space horror watch Event Horizon if you haven't already.

I stopped watching after the first one. I figured it'd be like most movies and sort of a disappointment after that one.