An ‘alarming’ issue!?

Hey guys, Ive been having some issue with my room mate regarding my morning alarm. Background: I leave for work really early so I have to wake up around 04:00 in the morning. My room mate has a night shift from 20:00 to 03:00 in the morning. He comes back around the time I have to get up each day. Issue: My... show more Hey guys,

Ive been having some issue with my room mate regarding my morning alarm.

Background: I leave for work really early so I have to wake up around 04:00 in the morning. My room mate has a night shift from 20:00 to 03:00 in the morning. He comes back around the time I have to get up each day.

Issue: My issue is that I know he’a tired when he gets back after work when I’m getting up so I reduced the level of volume on my iPhone alarm down to 3 bars so that it doesnt bother him but he proved me wrong as he complained about the alarm being too loud today. Since I like him as a person, I plan on reducing the alarm furthur down to two bars tonight, but Im wondering if there is a better solution to this problem as I dont wanna have to fight with my room mate over some stupid ass alarm issue.