How many people will there be in the next 30 - 50 years?

I hope the population shrinks to 3 - 4 billion. And I wish for there to be younger people instead. Since they're so bright and all.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Minus some major pandemic the global population will likely just continue to climb. Medical science has intervened in the historic means of population control but it's also provided the means for voluntary family planning. We just have to work harder at getting people to use the birth control methods that are available to them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Fewer than today. Including myself. I did my fair share with bullets.

• 6 months ago

Gas chambers will return

• 6 months ago

IF WISHES WERE FISHES, WE'D ALL HAVE A FRY

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nobody knows what may happen in the future. No one could have predicted that dictators are getting into political offices all over the world, including the USA, just a short couple of years ago. Trying to predict what may happen in 30-50 years is a total waste of time.

The birth rate will likely drop as contraceptives become more readily available throughout the world. 50 years ago, family planning was a brand new term and abortions were illegal. As income and educational levels rise within a country, the birth rate drops, even when governments do not use draconian measures like the one-child policy to try to limit population growth. .

• 6 months ago

The 2019 Revision of the UN estimates gives the "medium variant" population as; nearly 8.6 billion in 2030, about 9.7 billion in 2050 and about 10.9 billion in 2100.

• 6 months ago

3-4 billion won't be achieved within 30-50 years unless you're planning a man slaughter.

• Zirp
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

manslaughter means killing one person by accident. What you mean is a culling/massacre

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.