Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

The unpardonable sin?

Attachment image

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Total denial of God is the unpardonable sin.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

The only unforgivable sin is rejecting the offer of God’s forgiveness.

• 6 months ago

the Unpardonable sin is Grieving the Holy Spirit AWAY, when you no longer hear and feel His efforts to turn you back onto the Narrow Path (few that find it btw) when you Opt to do as you "will"....many many not know nor believe this can happen but it does, just ask anyone whose abandoned their Faith and relationship with Jesus....

• 6 months ago

I agree with you.

Also, the unpardonable sin is dying without believing on Jesus for He is the only way to heaven.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

"UNBELIEF" (Hebrews 3:19)!@

When GOD SAID "one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5) and told which "ONE" in Acts 1:5; HE didn't mean "ADD" (Revelation 22:18) ANOTHER for YOUR pleasure (Galatians 1:10) by believing THE LIE (Matthew 28:19)

a MAN has ENTWINED into Scripture that makes HIM "A LIAR" (Acts 1:5; Ephesians 4:5) you are in "UNBELIEF" (Hebrews 3:19)!

When GOD DIED (Acts 20:28) to shed "THE BLOOD to cleanse all of our sins" (I John 1:7) and you believe THE LIE a MAN has ENTWINED into Scripture that makes HIM "A LIAR" (I John 1:7) in Acts 22:16 that "water washes away sins" you are in "UNBELIEF" (Hebrews 3:19)!

When GOD SAID "Christ is our Passover" (I Corinthians 5:7) who is "SPIRIT" (I Corinthians 12:12) but you continue to set up "tables" as they did under the "FIRST COVENANT" (Hebrews 9:1-2) after JESUS HAS SHED HIS BLOOD "trodden under foot the Son of GOD" (Hebrews 10:29); you are in "UNBELIEF" (Hebrews 3:19)!

When GOD SAID THE SPIRIT is "DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS BUT THE SAME GOD" (I Corinthians 12:6) defined as >>>"MANY"<<< in I Corinthians 12:11-12 but you continue to believe HE IS A TRINITY or just "3" you are "UNBELIEF" (Hebrews 3:19)!

When GOD SAID "For verily HE took NOT on HIM the nature of angels; but HE took on HIM the seed of Abraham" (Hebrews 2:16) and that GOD "...MADEST HIM A LITTLE LOWER THAN ANGELS..." (Hebrews 2:7) and "Unto which of the angels did HE say at any time, THOU ART MY SON, THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE?..." (Hebrews 1:5) but you continue to say "JESUS IS AN ARCHANGEL" you are in "UNBELIEF" (Hebrews 3:19)!

CALLING GOD "A LIAR" BECAUSE YOUR BELIEF DEFIES JUST >>>ONE<<< SCRIPTURE IS "UNPARDONABLE!"

CONSEQUENTLY IF YOUR BELIEF CAN BE DEBUNKED BY JUST ONE SCRIPTURE YOU BELIEVE IN ERROR; HAVE CALLED GOD "A LIAR" IN YOUR ERRONEOUS BELIEF WHICH IS "UNPARDONABLE" AND YOU "WILL NOT ENTER BECAUSE OF "UNBELIEF" (HEBREWS 3:19)!

WHY DO YOU THINK I KEEP TRYING TO REMIND YOU OF WHAT GOD SAID???

YOU THINK IT'S "HATE?"

YOU THINK I HAVE NO "FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT?" :)

YOU ALL ARE FUNNY!

"WOE UNTO THEM WHO CALL EVIL GOOD AND GOOD EVIL" (ISAIAH 5:20)!

• 6 months ago

Farting at a funeral.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Rejection of God. Any sin is pardonable if we sincerely repent and ask God's forgiveness. However, that option no longer exists, once we reject God in our lives.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

None of that is the unpardonable sin. The message of the Holy Spirit is that believing in Jesus is the only way to heaven (John 16:9). So the person speaking against that testimony of the Holy Spirit to their death, blasphemed the Holy Spirit. You're not dead. So believe in Jesus, and you go to heaven.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• 6 months ago

Wearing white after Labor Day.

• 6 months ago

Murder. The sin is against the person you killed and only they can forgive you for it. Not their family, not Jesus, not God, only the person you sinned against can forgive you for it and they are dead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.