What does this dream mean?

Right now, I am in a situation where I've been getting bullied by my roommates, have complained to my landlord numerous times about them, but my landlord is now taking their side and evicting me (after previously turning the cable off, increasing my rent, and trying to convince me that I'm mentally ill). I... show more Right now, I am in a situation where I've been getting bullied by my roommates, have complained to my landlord numerous times about them, but my landlord is now taking their side and evicting me (after previously turning the cable off, increasing my rent, and trying to convince me that I'm mentally ill). I am unable to find another place to stay by the end of this month and apparently have to move back in with my parents, who, in the past, have been very abusive towards me and have always refused to admit that they're wrong.

Now last night, I had this dream where I had moved back in with them, went into my room, and saw that there were two large, fancily made beds in in my room covered with beautiful green beddings. However, I felt more comfortable sleeping on the slightly smaller and less fancy looking to bed out of the two of them and would often sleep on that bed as opposed to the bigger, fancier looking one and, for some reason, had the feeling that the bigger fancier looking bed, no matter how beautiful it looked was just not as clean as the smaller less fancy looking one. But then, one night (in the dream) I went to bed, as usual, and woke up to find that I had wet the bed (a problem I have had for years and still deal with to this day even though I'm almost 30).

What does this dream mean?