What does this dream mean?

Right now, I am in a situation where I've been getting bullied by my roommates, have complained to my landlord numerous times about them, but my landlord is now taking their side and evicting me (after previously turning the cable off, increasing my rent, and trying to convince me that I'm mentally ill). I am unable to find another place to stay by the end of this month and apparently have to move back in with my parents, who, in the past, have been very abusive towards me and have always refused to admit that they're wrong.

Now last night, I had this dream where I had moved back in with them, went into my room, and saw that there were two large, fancily made beds in in my room covered with beautiful green beddings. However, I felt more comfortable sleeping on the slightly smaller and less fancy looking to bed out of the two of them and would often sleep on that bed as opposed to the bigger, fancier looking one and, for some reason, had the feeling that the bigger fancier looking bed, no matter how beautiful it looked was just not as clean as the smaller less fancy looking one. But then, one night (in the dream) I went to bed, as usual, and woke up to find that I had wet the bed (a problem I have had for years and still deal with to this day even though I'm almost 30).

What does this dream mean?

I hope that the large beautiful green bedding does not mean that you will die there, or someone has died in that bed. In your dream, you sensed that something was not right about the big beautiful bed. Of course, the old saying is that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

As for the reality of wetting in the bed, it seems like that you probably is a heavy sleeper. Therefore, I would advised that you stop drinking anything before 2pm or 3pm so you body can continue releasing any fluid in your system before bedtime.

• Rich

You may not be aware of this, but God is moved with compassion and love especially for the outcast, downtrodden and brokenhearted people. Jesus came to save the lost and the sinners, not those who are well off.

Jeremiah 30:17 But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the Lord, ‘because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.’

Why don't you ask the Lord into your heart?

He will never bully you. He will never abuse you. he will never be mean to you.

He loves you so much he went to the cross for you, so you can be free, enjoy the fathers unending love and experience the awesome peace that surpasses understanding (I am speaking from experience).

Who don't you give him a chance? What do you have to lose?

He won't move unless people repent and ask him sincerely to come into their lives. It is that simple.

Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

If you do this with all of your heart you will start noticing subtle changes inside of you and step by step your life will change.

This dream reveals the love and acceptance to your returning home, where its healthy combined with better conversations, that are also healthier. You like the simple life and it doesn't take that much to make you happy, because your already happy and content in life.

To begin with it is a Yin Yang dream, because there is a large and a small bed; The wetting of the bed represents an awkward situation. And according to my medium-sized girlfriend who is helping me to decipher strange dreams, it means that you must defend your interests even if you look bad before others or even if you have to endure a very uncomfortable situation.

So at this time, what is best for your interests is to return to your parents' house even if it is uncomfortable, and as soon as your situation stabilizes, then you can move immediately.

and here I write the meaning of Yin Yang in case it helps you:

Yin-Yang:

The sign of the Yin-Yang represents balance of opposites, but sometimes we can see represented in two opposite things or something divided into two distinct things such as: If we look in the mirror and see with half shaved hair and half good , means we must find the balance so that we are not neither too good nor too bad , another example is, if we see two animals, one small and other big an animal or burn but not the other, (Which are contrary or that happens to everyone else) tells us that we must prepare to defend our interests and the meaning of animals can give us more details on that we must defend our interests.

So there are two cases: A) Two distinct halves means that we must seek the balance between good and evil , that is, neither be too good for others to abuse us or too ill to anyone we support.

B) Whether it is two different things, means that we must defend our interests even though they might think that we are being bad or too sever.

https://nelamoxtli.com/wordy.html

maybe youre just glad to get away from your roommates

It means nothing

Who knows? I have no clue.