Does anyone know how to reset the back windshield wiper arm?

The other day, long story short, one of my windshield wipers broke off and landed in my roof. Dealership guy said he has seen this a few times already this month. Person goes by and purposely breaks...?! Anyway, I also noticed that my back wiper is offset and, although it works, the arm goes onto the car and... show more The other day, long story short, one of my windshield wipers broke off and landed in my roof. Dealership guy said he has seen this a few times already this month. Person goes by and purposely breaks...?! Anyway, I also noticed that my back wiper is offset and, although it works, the arm goes onto the car and does not stop at the window. Obviously someone messed with that too. Does anyone know how I can reset it to the correct wiping position? In addition, I cant get it to pull out away from the window either. If I force it, the arm will break. Some of the surrounding plastic at the base already did. What the heck??