Am I ever going to find a teaching job?

I am a Marylander that is certified in Secondary Special Education. I have received numerous calls for interviews but no offer. I have applied to three counties near the graduate school I want to be. Also, I completed one year of teaching. The reason why I left that county is that I can be close to graduate school... show more I am a Marylander that is certified in Secondary Special Education. I have received numerous calls for interviews but no offer. I have applied to three counties near the graduate school I want to be. Also, I completed one year of teaching. The reason why I left that county is that I can be close to graduate school in Baltimore. I got accepted to the program in January. I cannot register for classes or anything until I get a teaching position. Everyone was supportive of it and when I told principals why, they were impressed with it. I always get interviewed, and they always say we will call back, but nothing. I am going to have to withdraw from my program if I do not get a teaching job. I am scared that I will never teach again. What should I do? School starts in a week.
Update: I got a good evaluation for my first year too. I am still going on interviews.