Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Are Americans angry people?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

Not angry enough for the right reasons or causes. Mostly angry about trivial things like when Hostess stopped making Twinkies years ago and everybody was up in arms and protesting and wrote letters to the company so that they started making them again.. That’s the type of things that Americans care about. Not the environment or addressing real social ills like the disparity between the rich and the poor and the fact that rich people can hide their money in offshore account so they don’t pay taxes on it while somebody working at McDonald’s does. The poor shouldn’t be supporting the rich. But that’s how fvcked up this country is. Mostly just a country of complacent people driving around in SUVs and going to Walmart, Easily manipulated by the corporate American puppet masters. American idiots. Stick your American flag on the antenna of your SUV or plant a full-sized one in the bed of your pickup truck and go to Walmarts and buy all that Chinese stuff and be a real American. LOL.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Libtards are. Up in New York, they scream at each other all the time. Then they vote in an idiot like de Blasio so they can be angry at him and complain about what a horrible job he's doing.

• 3 months ago

The vast majority are not. Both sides have those that are angry all the time because things did not or are not

going the way that they wanted.

Former SSgt.

• 3 months ago

Well , if the country that you loved was under attack by a foreign enemy , wouldn't YOU be angry?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Not really. They can get angry and animated about certain conversations like politics and social issues but must do not go around angry every day. I find that most are quite nice or at least neutral

• 3 months ago

CNN and MSNBC have made a business out of outraging viewers .

• PoBoy
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Fixed Noise is the main source of political hate in America.

• 3 months ago

Yes. Very few are angrier

• 3 months ago

If I was, I would be sending hate threats.

• 3 months ago

I'm angry cause I have been paying money into Social Security my entire life and the Republicans take the money I have given them and spend it on tax cuts for the .1%. That's one reason. Plus I can't decide what beach to go to this week.

• 3 months ago

The liberals are very angry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.