Important health questions. Want your opinion on them before I go any further?

Why am I always tired all the time? Even when I get a decent amount of sleep, I’m just always tired. My muscles always feel drained. Just weak. In my left arm, it feels tight at random moments and when I look down, it’s shaking. Like something trapped trying to get out shaking. It HURTS! Under my right arm, on my... show more Why am I always tired all the time? Even when I get a decent amount of sleep, I’m just always tired. My muscles always feel drained. Just weak. In my left arm, it feels tight at random moments and when I look down, it’s shaking. Like something trapped trying to get out shaking. It HURTS! Under my right arm, on my armpit near my breast there’s a large bump that appeared out of nowhere. It hurts when I move my arm certain ways. It’s like the size of a small bouncy ball. It’s hard and when I touch it it feels like someone is dissecting my while I’m awake. In your own opinion, what do you think is wrong?