Does graduating early look bad to colleges?

Okay I'm in 10th grade this year, and I have a cumulative gpa of 96.375. The thing is I have only taken regular classes. I have already comepleted my pathway in Agriculture and I am currently finishing two classes of foreign language. To be honest I just don't like highschool. I don't enjoy being there... show more Okay I'm in 10th grade this year, and I have a cumulative gpa of 96.375. The thing is I have only taken regular classes. I have already comepleted my pathway in Agriculture and I am currently finishing two classes of foreign language. To be honest I just don't like highschool. I don't enjoy being there and I'm just ready to leave. I talked to my counselor about graduating early and she told me it was completely possible. Now I'm looking at classes to take next year, because if I want to graduate I have to take all acedemic classes. I still want to get into a decent college and be successful so should I take the harder classes next year such as honors? Also does graduating early look bad to colleges? I need a lot of advice thanks :)
1 answer 1