Will they think I'm rude now, made a mistake?

Today, my coworker was standing near a door and people were in the way and both my boss and I were wanting to go to this area to get items for a customer. I stopped to let my boss go but he stopped too. At the time, my coworker had his hand out for a fist bump but he was facing my boss while doing it. So I... show more Today, my coworker was standing near a door and people were in the way and both my boss and I were wanting to go to this area to get items for a customer. I stopped to let my boss go but he stopped too.

At the time, my coworker had his hand out for a fist bump but he was facing my boss while doing it. So I thought he wanted to fist bump him. I ended up walking ahead but I did smile. My boss fist bumped him. My coworker told my boss thanks for not leaving me hanging. My boss then said I saw that.

I then said sorry kind of outside but I am not sure if they heard me or not. I feel like they think I'm rude now but it was a misunderstanding. What should I do about this now?