Racism against green eyes?

Let’s face it green eyes have been left out of most history besides Shakespeare he bullied people with green eyes with one of his books I think my point is I’ve seen blue eyed people have more friendships with black people etc then green eyed people this has nothing to do with the population of green eyed people... show more Let’s face it green eyes have been left out of most history besides Shakespeare he bullied people with green eyes with one of his books I think my point is I’ve seen blue eyed people have more friendships with black people etc then green eyed people this has nothing to do with the population of green eyed people this has to do with honesty and green eyed people are the most honest if these stupid blacks people and blue eyed nazis just died there would be better population control besides there has never been a green eyed power group I think it’s time that we use are magic and destroy every black person and blue eyed German because they haven’t learned there lesson for not being are best friends honestly there probably gunna be some excuse of my friend has green eyes and we’re cool no no no if you don’t stand with all of us your fake and should wiped out of history
6 answers 6