Anonymous

Racism against green eyes?

Let’s face it green eyes have been left out of most history besides Shakespeare he bullied people with green eyes with one of his books I think my point is I’ve seen blue eyed people have more friendships with black people etc then green eyed people this has nothing to do with the population of green eyed people this has to do with honesty and green eyed people are the most honest if these stupid blacks people and blue eyed nazis just died there would be better population control besides there has never been a green eyed power group I think it’s time that we use are magic and destroy every black person and blue eyed German because they haven’t learned there lesson for not being are best friends honestly there probably gunna be some excuse of my friend has green eyes and we’re cool no no no if you don’t stand with all of us your fake and should wiped out of history

You are an idiot

and green eyes are more beautiful than blue eyes and also green eyes are cuter and more exotic

That's ofcourse a personal taste

Because people are stupid I’ve seen this too people with blue eyes are spoiled and Are not intelligent just look at every mf with blonde hair with blue eyes they all look like Jake and Logan paul people with blue eyes have zero talent

• Imperatus9 months agoReport

Joaei one of your questions is identical to this one. Don't answer your own questions.

you probably wear colored contacts in attempt to look fashionable and we down consider you to be part of the green eyed community

Blue and green eyes are used by Whites to discriminate against other races.

Nothing special about having eye colors other than brown.

It is certainly possible to discriminate against people by their eye color. After knowing that eye color is determined by 2-3 genes that combine at random, and that it's possible for parents to have children with different eye colors, you can understand how ridiculous and pathetic this is (yet it happens relatively often...).

Green eyes is not a race.

Neither is being left handed or being short.