What do you think of homosexuality?

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

I think homosexuality is perfectly fine, every bit as much as heterosexuality or any other orientation. I'm heterosexual myself so being in a same-sex relationship isn't for me, but I feel very happy for those who are homosexual who have found someone who's the love of their life. And I'm very proud to be friends with several homosexual individuals and couples. They're some of the nicest people you could ever meet.

It’s fine? I think straight people tend to think of gays as these simplistic little animals that just run around buggering each other all day, when the truth is that a lot of gays and lesbians (which I am) really struggle with accepting ourselves. I question all the time why I am gay. I question if I’m a biological mistake, besides, gays make no sense on an evolutionary level. I wonder if people who hate gays and say they are ruining society, I wonder if they have a point. But at the end of the day, I’m still attracted to women and not men. I’m still a lesbian. So I just kinda throw up my hands and say “**** it”

I think it's fun I've tried it here and there

I was raised in a very conservative household, and from personal experience I would say that I once used to be very hostile towards gays but came to understand that it's perfectly normal to be gay. I'm not proud to admit that I've tested my boundaries in college. If my parents ever found out about the things I did with guys in college they would disown me. College really changes you, and being a conservative in a world full of liberals really opened my mind. I made a lot of liberal friends, though some conservative ones too that I still talk to this very day. I'm not going to go into detail for obvious reasons, but I've been on both the receiving and giving end. I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed being showered with attention by being spitroasted between two or even multiple guys. Now this was years ago mind you, I don't engage in stuff like this any more and never would considering I already have a girlfriend that I've been with for a few years now that I met in my senior year. Anyway, despite growing up in a conservative christian family, I have personally come to accept the gay community and still have gay friends from college that I also still keep in touch with occasionally on Facebook.

• Lord Aizen

Conservatism = brain cancer. You being open minded/bisexual cured the disease for you, anyway. 

It s a fact of life, and has been known about since the dawn of mankind.

Homosexuality is a self-destructive mental disorder that needs compassion and healing, but also repentance .Its just one version of fallen human nature that is why we need a savior.

The world says "People are valuable. We can't throw these people away, so we'll lower the standard" God's way is "People are valuable. We can't just throw these people away, so lets help them achieve the standard." God also recognizes the horror of self-harm in pursuing homosexuality that the world simply enables.

I think it's not a coherent concept because it assumes that gender presentation and gender identity are always the same both in the person feeling the attraction and the object of that attraction. In reality, gender incongruence is possible on both sides.

I'm against homosexuality. It is because homosexuality is wrong. And falsely accusing me of hate (just because I don't approve, and I certainly don't celebrate something which God calls an abomination) is not going to deter me.

Is anybody familiar with the saying "love the sinner, hate the sin"?

• Gwendlyn6 months agoReport

God said nothing about being gay and neither did Jesus. The verse you may be referring to from Leviticus was wrongly translated and meant “man shall not sleep with BOY as he does with woman...” which is Pedophelia. I think it’s reasonable to assume you’re a pedophile bc you interpreted it wrong.

It increases the variety in sexual competition.

I think some people are wired that way.

• Jackolantern

'Wired' means that they came to be that way through no fault nor choice of their own. Same with having born with one blue eye and one brown.